Top Hat Bracket (NT only)
Ideal for tying down roof battens to rafters or truss top chords
Pre-punched and formed galvanised steel timber connectors ideal for:
Tying down 70mm x 45mm roof battens to rafters or truss top chords in high winds areas.
For Northern Territory use only.
- Capacity from Low High Low cyclone testing as specified in the BCA for inclusion in the northern territory deemed to comply manual (DTCM)
- Fully tested by James Cook University Cyclone Testing Station under Low High Low cyclone testing regime and referenced in the NT Deemed to Comply Manual.
|Screw Size Number||Strength limit state design load (kN)|
|Timber Joint Group|
- Fix each side of bracket with one Type 17 screw as noted above.
- Screws are Buildex Type 17, 50mm long galvanised batten screws.
- Minimum end distance for: No.12 gauge screws 55mm.
- Screw holes to be prebored.
- Fix 1/30mm x 2.8Ø nail in top.
DESCRIPTION AND PACKAGING
Manufactured from 1.5mm Galvanised G300 Z275 Steel
|Description||Product Code||Reference Code||Carton quantity||Carton kg.|
|30mm x 2.8Ø Multinail Nails (TA302)|